pursers and pursue-ees
(a relational theory)



in the dating life, there are "pursuers" and there are "pursue-ees". a dynamic dual. each one has a specific role and you need to know where you stand. pursuers are those who call (and pursue), and pursue-ees are those that can wait for calls (the pursued). that's just the way life is. nobody says that it's fair or easy. to complicate things, pursue-ees may also take on the pursuer calling roles! these are the dangerous ones (they got game). unfortunately, pursuers will always remain pursuers. just like how a square is a rectangle, but a rectangle is not a square (pursuers are rectangles). happiness comes to those that acknowledge and accepts these rules. frustration comes to those that try to force it. here's the breakdown:

  • pursuers calling = right role, right action
  • pursuers not calling = wrong action, frustration
  • pursue-ees waiting = right role, right action
  • pursue-ees not waiting (ie. calling) = dual role, a true player


  • lesson complete. so which are you? :)

    posted by neko @ 10:22:00 AM          |

    8 Comments:

    At 10:41 AM, Blogger Ngakaari said...

    I always felt sorry for Wile. E. Coyote and always hoped he'd catch Roadrunner then oneday I saw a guy with a t-shirt with a pic of on it having caught Roadrunner lol!.

     
    At 10:41 AM, Blogger Ngakaari said...

    A pic of him on it I meant, duh me.
    Btw I published another photo of myself and a funny pic I did in PhotoShopPro6.

     
    At 2:36 PM, Blogger kathy said...

    i have no idea neko LOL I've been married a long time. i guess this question doesn't apply to me anyway ;-)

     
    At 12:45 AM, Blogger Cecilia said...

    Nicely put.

    This is the way that life is, I suppose. It's like sugar and spice and everything nice. Salt and pepper. Otherwise life would be bland as in food without them.

    I can't really remember which category I fall into, but I have always been taught (as a "proper young lady") to be pursued.

    Although I can't really remember ever being pursued. hmmm.

     
    At 12:07 PM, Blogger letti said...

    i've never seen a REAL road runner till i got here..we've got them on the property!

     
    At 2:48 PM, Blogger Jin said...

    Gosh, this reminds me of how long it's been since I was pursued...I never thought I'd feel so old at 23!

    Thanks for the comment, by the way! :)

     
    At 4:22 PM, Blogger Ngakaari said...

    Your Tag Board is not loading at all.
    I was just wondering how do I post a picture for my profile, I have Picasa2, Hello and TinyPic.com to pick from lol, but Tiny pic doesn't leave jpg or whatever after the end of my pictures and blogger asks only for files ending in jpg etc.
    Write back to me on my blog if you want.

     
    At 10:42 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

    i pursue, therefore i am... :)
    thank you for your thoughts!

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home