charlotte's (bathroom) web

there's a little spider living in my bathroom at waikele. her web is on the ground near the sink and the rubbish bin. the web is littered with the remains of little dead ants and some blue-colored lint from the last laundry. the spider's name is charlotte. she wants to save my soul. every morning as i sit down for my morning session on the john, i chat with charlotte and ask her all those deep, heavy questions weighing on my mind~

neko's deep questions:
hi charlotte. when will i have my own condo with a new cat? why am i still broke? what should i eat today? how long can i stay at waikele?
what's on tv tonight? why does LC not like me? should i do my laundry? where will i meet my next coffee-partner? what should i blog about? how long will CY wait for me? what should i wear today? why can't i be better looking? when is my next trip? am i happy now? should i go to the gym tonight? i felt so glum...

charlotte the spider:
hi neko. don't be so glum. i have no answers for you cause i'm just a little spider living in a web near your commode. but thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. i really appreciate these imaginary conversations that we have together when you're lost in thought. just be glad that you have a few good friends. take a long, hot shower and keep on dreaming.


yes, good friends...
thank you :)

posted by neko @ 11:45:00 PM          |

5 Comments:

At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlotte is a nice imaginary friend.

Sometimes my memories needs to be erased in a zap. I think I just did.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger tin-tin said...

it's nice to have imaginary friends at times. this is to keep us away from the pressures of the world. but i hope you'll not dwell so much anymore in the negatives. as charlotte said, you have lots of friends who loves you :)

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Sarah Brush said...

A belated Happy Valentine's to you too!

Sorry but I was rather distracted yesterday!!

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

figuratively i see that your Charlotte is not only a literal spider on her web, but also your friends on "the web".. it's nice to vent out those hidden emotions to people who haven't seen you in the flesh sometimes... but i know how you feel, pal! it's nice to actually talk to someone about it too.

just dont lose your positive aura ok!

 
At 3:48 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

charlotte was REAL, you guys! the conversations were imaginary :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home