the big audience / hookup dream

part1
i dreamed that i am sleeping on my bed near the lanai (balcony) where a big window seperates me from a huge sea of people just hanging around outside in the park downstairs. kinda like woodstock hippies partying or that aol commercial with all those customers outside that guy's office window. they are waiting for me do something. i gotta perform. but all i could do was sit up on my bed and wave "hi." hi. WAKE.

part2
am now hanging with RO and the boys at some club/bar somewhere. there were many beautiful ladies around the bar and the boys wanted me to stay and chill. but i was hesitant because i had to leave (wakeup) soon for work. so they try to hook me up with someone. "would you like her?" RO asks me. i didn't answer... WAKE.

posted by neko @ 10:06:00 AM          |

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger 8o8gnsurfing said...

Dude you have to got to leave me out of your dream..Ha Ha ha....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home