late night posts: "20 things about co0601"

i thought that i was immune to the effects of starbucks coffee. but i was wrong. i even remember telling my co-worker about it yesterday at lunch when she asked. "no i sleep fine with 3 cups in me," i said. but life is full of surprises. and so it's 2am now and i'm WIRED! i have so much work due tomorrow morning too (i’ll set my clock for 4:30am tonight). i even planned a night out at indigo's for live jazz with friends. hell, i can't get this post out of my head, so i've got to blog it down.

after many smiles and *blushes*, i realize that you probably know nothing about me (and that's probably a good thing too...) mystery is so charming sometimes. while this is risky and against my better judgment, here's some random facts about me: "20 things about co0601" let's do this!

scary ya? well, that's about it for now. any questions from the crowd? i need to get up in 2 hours for work. wish me luck!


posted by neko @ 2:33:00 AM          |

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger srah said...

I remember the names of every crush I've had, too. It amazes me when people can't remember all the people they've slept with when I can remember who I had a crush on in first grade!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Cecilia said...

How nice to know all the things about you. Wow. You've certainly been around! No wonder you've wanted to work for an airline company...getting that chance to jet around, huh?

Funny. I can also remember all the names of my crushes!

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

the list: jodi, katheryn, sukanya, jitdee, marissa, albertina, satoko, kaori, yasuko, chisato, mai, & cecilia (oops)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home