movie trivia

sweet atomicvelvet had sent me this movie quiz as a welcome-back gift. it's a tough one! i only got about half of the answers~ can you help me out?

1 Houston, we have a problem… -apollo 13
2 I see dead people… -sixth sense
3 Hasta la vista, baby! -the terminator
4 You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? -taxi driver
5 You make me want to be a better man.
6 To infinity and beyond. -toy story
7 What can I say? I'm a spy. -true lies
8 Life is like a box of chocolates… -forrest gump
9 You complete me. -jerry maguire
10 You can't handle the truth! -a few good men
11 Freedom!!! -braveheart
12 Ah! As if?
13 Have you ever danced with the devil in a pale moonlight? -batman
14 You got me?!? Who got you???
15 Carpe Diem! Seize the day! -dead poets society
16 Life will go on…we will prevail… -deep impact
17 Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? - cinderella
18 He slimed me! -ghostbusters
19 Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
20 Supposed I offered you one million dollars for one night with your wife -indecent proposal
21 I see you standing over the grave of another dead president.
22 We need a bigger boat. -jaws
23 I'm the king of the world! -titanic
24 Wax on…Wax off… -the karate kid
25 They're six year olds. How much trouble can they be? On second thought, take the gun.
26 Quack, quack, quack…
27 How do you solve a problem like Maria?
28 You are Horse and Hound's favorite actress, you and Black Beauty tied.
29 You make a hundred dollars an hour and you got a safety-pin holding your boot up?
30 Will you love me for the rest of my life? No…I'll love you for the rest of mine.
31 Serve the public trust, protect the innocent, uphold the law. -robocop
32 He doesn't make sense…I don't make sense…together we make sense.
33 Stay against the wall -- watch your back.
34 Round up the usual suspects.
35 Beam me up, Scotty. -star trek
36 Never say "No!" to a hostagetaker. It's in the manual. -the negotiator
37 In case I don't see ya...good afternoon, good evening and good night. -the truman show
38 Failure is not an option.
39 Show me the money! -jerry maguire
40 I'll be back! -the terminator
41 I'm baaacckk!
42 I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love me.
43 There's always a bigger fish.
44 If you build it, they will come. -field of dreams
45 You're nothing to me but another dead vampire. -blade
46 Do you understand the words that are coming out my mouth? -rush hour
47 In Hong Kong, You'd be dead!
48 I want you to paint me like one of your French girls...wearing this...
49 You want my blood? Take my blood
50 Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk? -dirty harry
51 This is why Superman works alone -batman and robin
52 Yippie kay-yay, mother@#!%er -die hard
53 Did you see my cows out front?
54 ...And that's kicking your @ss! -charlie's angels
55 I'll make him an offer he can't refuse
56 I want to buy her some flowers, that's what men do when they break a date.
57 May the force be with you -star wars
58 Somebody stop me! -the mask
59 A good conspiracy is unprovable. I mean, if you can prove it, it means they screwed up somewhere along the line
60 Synchronize!
61 I Make this look good. -men in black
62 I know what your thinking! What's a place like this doing in a girl like me.....?
63 Don't make my mistake kid, don't follow orders your whole life. Think for yourself.
64 That man is a miracle!
65 I've lost my mojo!
66 Snakes. Why'd it hafta be snakes? -raiders of the lost ark
67 I never thought that one day, I would be standing at the lair of the fox...
68 Get off my plane! -air force one
69 Russian parts, American parts, they're all made in Taiwan! -armageddon
70 Where does he get those wonderful toys? -batman
71 50 Million dollars? Who do you think you've got, Chelsea Clinton? -rush hour
72 Roads? Where were going, we don't need roads. -back to the future
73 Mama says stupid is as stupid does. -forrest gump
74 Vanity… definitely my favorite sin.
75 Wisemen say: Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
76 There are only two people I trust, one is me, the other's not you.
77 God you're beautiful...how can you do that, look at me like you haven't seen me everyday for 16 years.
78 Fear is the path to the dark side, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering. -star wars
79 What's your favorite scary movie? -scream/scary movie
80 I didn't kill my wife! -the fugitive
81 We're getting too old for this! -lethal weapon
82 This is my rifle, this is my gun, this is for fighting, this is for fun. -full metal jacket
83 Which is better, having sex or stealing cars? -gone in 60 seconds
84 When this all started, I told you that we'd find the son-of-a-b@#tch sir, I never expected that the son-of-a-b@#tch would be you.
85 There can be only one. -highlander
86 He's not your father, listen to my voice... I'm your father
87 Think about John Wayne, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Arnold can't dance, he can hardly walk.
88 Manure! I hate manure!
89 Actually, I'm a chemical superfreak, but I still need a gun.
90 She may not be the longest running joke, but she certainly is the fastest.
91 Hakuna Matata! -the lion king
92 He is the one! -the matrix
93 You think I'm gorgeous, you wanna kiss me, you wanna hug me.
94 Why don't ya'all, take that badge, and shove it up your @ss...
95 I said... put the bunny in the box.
96 What do they call you, Wheels?
97 Russian parts, American parts, they're all made in Taiwan! -armageddon
98 We got a bleeder!
99 Nobody calls me yellow!
100 You know the best thing about pain? It lets you know you're not dead yet.

posted by neko @ 10:31:00 AM          |

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger atomicvelvetsigh said...

woa.. cant believe you posted the whole thing! hehe.. you gave out the answers tho. lol. but hmm.. compared to my answers, you missed out on another from Titanic, Clueless and lol.. Sound of Music. haha.. well im gonna check my other answers.
8) mind wrenching nice way to waste time. lol

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

thanks velvet! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home