crikey! i've been tagged (again)!

sweet jumble has tagged me again with this wicked 3-post. thanks for thinking of me, jumbled-one! you are too kind. have a great trip in the mainland! and don't forget to drop by the islands here on your way back~

3 Names I go by: neko, super-neko, king-neko (and spiderman)
3 Screen names I've had: dreaming-neko, neko, co0601
3 Physical things I like about myself: arms, chest, hands
3 Parts of my heritage: thai and chinese (and irish and american and hawaiian)
3 Things I am wearing right now: tan chinos, white polo, tan loafers (at work)
3 Favorite bands/musical artists: coldplay, radiohead, lifehouse (plus more)
3 Favorite songs: too many...
3 Things I want in a relationship: love, care, stability (and fun)
3 Physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: good hair, legs, smile
3 Favorite hobbies: coffee, eating, drinking
3 Things I want to do badly right now: make-love, hold hands, travel
3 Things that scare me: being alone, uncertainty, letting go
3 Of my everyday essentials: keys, wallet, cellphone
3 Careers you have considered or are considering: hotel, marketing, king-neko
3 Places you want to go on vacation: japan, france, thailand
3 Kids' names you like: hmmmm... never thought about it...
3 Things you want to do before you die: love somebody, make parents proud, create something
3 Ways I am stereotypically a boy: lazy, high tolerance to dirt, use of swear words
3 Ways I am stereotypically a girl: fussy about clothes, likes stuffed animals, like artsy/cultural stuff
3 Celeb crushes: (my blogging heros) clearcandy, jumbledmind, letti :)

now who should i send this too? gotta think... gotta think...
how about consuela and jaxon? tag, tag~

posted by neko @ 5:14:00 PM          |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home