demons dreams and work

i had one of those strange ghosts-chasing-me-around-a-big-house-maze dream last night. it woke me up at 3:30am in the dark, all sweaty~ my heart racing. these demons were trying to catch me and all i could do was hide in a small dark room waiting, holding my breathe trying not to make a sound. they sift through all the rooms, i could hear them get closer, and closer. when i awoke, all i could think about was strangely work stuff. shit~ i've got to get alot of stuff done this week! worrying about work now, i could not get back to sleep. i toss and turn. it's too hot. should i head into the office now? it's a bit early~ i'll be dead tired for muay thai later. i got to sleep a couple more hours. i got up and groped my way into the kitchen for some water and fumbled back into bed. eyes closed. no demons. no work. no thoughts. sleep. WAKE.

posted by neko @ 9:07:00 AM          |

1 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

i'll check it out :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home