a music baton!

this music baton is from sweet ritsuko via myspace. the last question really had me stumped for a couple of hours... well, here goes!

Total volume of music files on my computer~
just 5 gigs on lulu now :(

Songs playing right now~
1. brighter than sunshine - aqualung
2. tu principe - daddy yankee
3. fix you - coldplay
4. kiss - crystal kay
5. the boxer - the chemical brothers

The last CDs I bought~
barrio fino - daddy yankee (my new must-play reggaeton album)
strange and beautiful - aqualung
push the button - the chemical brothers

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me~
hmmm... this is a tough one. here's five songs with some history (if life had a soundtrack).
1. keane - this is the last time (a break up meeting song)
2. jimmy eat world - 23 (a we should get back together song)
3. backstreet boys - i want it that way (a friend sing along song)
4. dreams come true - love love love (a song that someone gave me)
5. dave matthews band - crush (a big island trip song)

let's pass this music baton to ladywhitespirit and atomicvelvetsigh!

posted by neko @ 11:26:00 PM          |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home