i got "the ring" dvd yesterday and had my "the ring" dream last night. it is a pretty freaky movie to watch alone in the dark at midnight. the dream went something like this...

in the dream i was watching a video somewhere and realized: hey! i just watched the deadly "the ring" dvd! it was not a fear thing or anything. just a realization. no scary chick popped out either. just the images on the art-nouveau video. then the scene skips to a girl (chisato or someone?) who was also watching the same video. i was nervous cause she was going to watch it too, and tried to stop her but could not. it was too late. frustration. WAKE...

when i did wake up, my hands were behind my head (like in a sit-up position or the way that allan sleeps in los angeles). it was strange cause i never sleep on my back. am a side sleeper myself (with a minor curl). need the ear on the pillow. as i got up, my tv was still on and staring back at me. Déjà vu! i fell asleep watching robin williams live on broadway dvd after the ring. i was still pretty dizzy and confused. i turned off the tv/dvd and went back to sleep to wait for the all-too-near alarm...

posted by neko @ 9:53:00 AM          |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home