once smitten twice shy

after a week of smitten correspondence, we've been discovered by two deep blogs! it's great having fans. thank you for your kind words and encouragement. romance is in the air? (or in the mind?) what happens next? i wonder too... :)

quoted from: A Life Worth Living
"So, today, I drop by Michele's to catch the site of the day and find a post from a young lady about a young man who has found her blog and fallen in love. What he writes on his site about her is ALSO romantic. Lots of blushing from the young lady is involved, a bit of prose from the young man. Of course, I'll have to keep checking on them until this evolves into something or ends."

quoted from:
Deep Thought
"I saw a wonderful thing today. A guy declared that he had become smitten with a girl through reading her blog... I think this is definitely one to watch people!"

posted by neko @ 8:16:00 AM          |

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Cecilia said...

Goodness! It did catch on, didn't it? I don't know what to say...wordless.

I do wonder what happens next, too. :)

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

hmmmmm... (pondering)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home