happy birthday, LC !



happy birthday, LC! another birthday, another office-balloons surprise (i'm getting really good at these office-balloons surprises). my how time flies... i still remember your last birthday when we bought you shots, but you refused to walk down to get them at our side of the club. i think we've come a long ways since then (some people just love trouble). hope you have a great day, today... get ready for tomorrow! oceans party #2 is coming up... happy birthday!

posted by neko @ 9:55:00 PM          |

2 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that was sweet! tssk.. nobody blog-greeted me on my bday .. tssk.. and this was same day as this post. i think i should have announced it earlier on my blogs .. lol! and erm.. more clear at that. hehe. btw, twisted is still my main homepage. the other, i was just experimenting on wordpress.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

poor baby... i was confused...
can you forgive me? :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home