take a photo with me dream

i dreamed that i was sitting on a bench somewhere next to 2 cute petite girls. they were really friendly and flirty. one of the girls asked me for a picture together. she leaned back into me on the bench and i remember giving her a back-hug and pulling her in close, until we were cheek to cheek. the other girl counted to 3 and snapped a photo. i give the girl a quick 'thank you' peck on the check, but she turned her head and fully smooched me on the lips, so then i... WAKE!

darn... it was just getting good too :(

posted by neko @ 4:03:00 PM          |

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like the kind of dream I'd like to have...heheheh

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

your invited to these dreams, j :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home