had a pretty good 11 hour sleep last night with all sorts of stuff in my head. did not get a chance to record them all unfortunately, but this is what i recall when i woke:

am driving down the street with chisato? or someone in the car next to me. it kinda reminds me of the west hollywood area or somewhere in los angeles. i need to go to turn into this driveway that is close to mcully shopping center? but i past the correct turn (i curse) and take the next right as soon as i can. when we finally parked, i find myself now at a barbershop. i over-hear a conversation between a father and the barber talking about his son. father speaks: my son always pays for his haircuts with his high credit cards! complain. complain. complain~ WAKE.

hmmmm.

posted by neko @ 6:51:00 PM          |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home