'dreaming-neko too' pics


dreaming-neko too

so it's sunday night in beautiful hawaii, and instead of catching up on some late work at the office this fine night, i cleaned-up my msn space: 'dreaming-neko too' blog and and turned it into an online photo album. i finally found some good use for that site. i love the flash slide shows. the latest vegas trip have been updated. the site is best viewed using internet explorer with flash. i'll be adding future pics to the page. so check it out sometime :)

posted by neko @ 12:14:00 AM          |

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaha, wow. You have two comments page?!?! Why so??

Anyway, it's your blog. Hehe.

Umm.. I already posted my comments on the other comments box. Awwww, what the hey. I'll post comments here too~

Just read the officemate birthday surprise entry. And thought that it was funny. My classmate and I laughed at it for a while. And thought that maybe we should do that too if any of our friends had a birthday, but with a locker instead.

Although I don't know how many ballons would fit in such a small place.... @_@

Hehe, sorry if I posted this comment here. But I think it'd be better read if placed here, rather than there~ Right? ^_^

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger dreaming-neko said...

hi mandy :)
thanks for dropping by! you have a pretty cool site too! i'll be checking up on your new pics!

hi megane
all comments are always welcome! thanks~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home