laziness and lana

Ok I admit it. I was so lazy and tired yesterday, I drove to old navy (at nearby waikele outlet) to buy 2 boxer briefs for $8 because I was too lazy to do laundry last night... Yes, it's been a long week...

Lana update: lana took a few scratches here and there. It almost gave me a heart attack. The premium $39 sena leather case sucked and looked cheap, so I got a backup silicone frosted clear case for $19. Lana's got a new skin! and she looks and feels great! Ha!

On the brightside, I did get to catch up on my blog readings for the week. It took me almost 2 hours to go through my entire blogroll! Thanks for dropping by the neko in my obsessive absence! Cheers to you!

P.S. I'm not crazy! I'm just bored and eccentric! bleah! :P

posted by neko @ 12:53:00 AM          |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home