an apology and a thank you

it was quite a stressful work week after my unproductive weekend. my procrastination just seemed to have caught up with me all at once and it didn't help that i got sick on monday either. the cost of procrastination? aside from scoldings and sleepless stress, i missed 2 drinking nights, a coffee session, a foriegn film, spent $50 on a football game ticket in PHX which i did not attend, and missed another vegas trip. but i plug on this past week and things have cleared up a bit. my head has cleared up a bit. so i apologize for my frustrated post earlier and thank you for your support and concern. it's good to know that some one cares... boy, i sure got a lot of catchup reading and blogging to do! thanks...

posted by neko @ 2:56:00 PM          |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home