neko-sensei



this post is dedicated to my good friend KT who never loved me... a few weeks ago i started taking on the role of neko-sensei again during my afternoon/midweek coffeetalk sessions. somehow, i got suckered into summary papers for the 'principles of fire and fire-fighting'. a class on fire? what the hell~ i thought she was taking child development? if this isn't true love and friendship, i'm not sure what is... though that little evil guy on my shoulder still whispers little evil thoughts in my ear: 'you are a fool! why are you doing this? she does not love you! she only wants white guys!' and yet i trudge on. that's what friends are for... i guess. to KT, my favorite coffee partner, my good friend: more fire papers? sure. anytime, love. anytime...

posted by neko @ 3:23:00 PM          |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home